Primary production of domestic land animals
Primary production of aquatic animals
Primary production of food of non-animal origin
The objective of this program is to raise awareness and to promote a common understanding of the rules to be complied with by food operators and producers operating at primary production level, disseminating best practices for official controls regarding primary production activities, and enhance the exchange of experience in order to identify practical solutions for further to implementation of official controls at primary production level (production, growing/rearing/harvesting, including transport, storage and handling).
The courses will provide auditing and control techniques for the verification of the compliance of Regulations (EC) No 852/2004 and 853/2004 in those provisions applying to primary production, and will go through their practical application through real examples and with the help of the specific guidance documents and specific guides of good practice developed by different food business sectors.
The courses include site visits to primary production establishments, (i.e. cattle and poultry farms, fishing vessels, landing sites and aquaculture farms, vegetable growing fields and greenhouses), that will help to exchange opinions and have a common understanding of the practicalities of the control requirements.
From 2017 to 2018 the programme will offer four different courses of food hygiene at primary production:
- Course 1: A total of 4 sessions of 4 days of land animals and products derived off.
- Course 2a: A total of 3 sessions of 4 days of aquatic animals and products derived off.
- Course 2b: A total of 2 sessions of 4 days of Live Bivalve Molluscs and products derived off
- Course 3: A total of 5 sessions of 4 days of food of non-animal origin.
The following European agencies and institutions, actively involved in food fraud detection in their respective countries, provide technical support to AENOR in the implementation of this project:
AINIA Centro Tecnológico www.ainia.es/web/guest/inicio
Agri Consulting Europe www.agriconsultingeurope.be/
The targeted audience should comply with the following criteria:
- Be officers of national Competent Authorities, and other government officers, involved in official controls and/or their planning and reporting (preferably at headquarters’ level);
- Be field inspectors with working knowledge on hygiene requirements at primary production official controls, in land animals, aquatic animals and/or plant for food sector;
- Be compromised to disseminate the learning’s of the training once they finalize the training session;
- Be proficient in the English language.